The East Tennessee Lions Eye Bank currently holds the highest possible certification by the EBAA (Eye Bank Association of America) with a 3 year certification. The EBAA is the governing agency of most U.S. Eye Banks and International Eye Banks.
The EBAA accompanied by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) inspect, register, and certify all eye banks as acceptable institutions for the recovery, processing, and distribution of human eye tissue for transplant.
East Tennessee Lions Eye Bank’s current registrations and certifications can be found at the links below.
- 2013 California State License
- 2013 EBAA Certification/2014 FDA Registration/2014 California State License
- 2015 FDA Registration
- 2015 California State License
- 2016 FDA Registration
- 2016 California State License
- 2016 EBAA Certification
- 2017 FDA Registration
- 2017 California State License
- 2018 California State License
- 2018 FDA Registrations
- 2019 FDA Registrations
- 2019 California State License